Dublin, June 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global Power Over Ethernet Solutions Market (2022-2027) By Type, Device, Application, Vertical, Geography, Competitive Analysis, And Covid-19 Impact With Ansoff Analysis report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offer.
The global Power Over Ethernet solutions market is estimated to reach USD 1.05 billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 1.9 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 12.61%.
The global Power Over Ethernet Solutions market is segmented on the basis of type, device, application, vertical and geography.
- Through Type, the market is divided into POE Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) Controllers & ICS and POE Powered Device (PD) Controllers & ICS.
- Through Device, the market is divided into Power Sourcing Equipment and Powered Devices.
- Through Application, the market is divided into Connectivity, Security & Access Control, Infotainment and LED Lighting Control.
- Through Vertical, the market is classified into commercial, residential and industrial.
- Through Geography, the market is classified into America, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff Matrix Analysis for the Global Power Over Ethernet Solutions Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for business growth. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk of each approach.
- The report analyzes the global Power Over Ethernet Solutions market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis performed on the industry and industry players, the analyst has come up with suitable market growth strategies.
Highlights of the report:
- A full analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Key market dynamics and trends
- Market share
- Historical, current and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Key Players’ Market Shares and Strategies
- Recommendations to companies to strengthen their position in the market
Main topics covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research methodology
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Adoption of VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Phones and Wireless Networks
4.1.2 Simple and cost-effective installation
4.1.3 High degree of reliability
4.2.1 Limiting the amount of power supplied to terminal devices
4.2.2 High cost of POE switches
4.3.1 Introducing a new POE standard
4.3.2 Increasing adoption of LED lighting
4.4.1 Limited range of POE
5 Market analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Power Over Ethernet Solutions Market Segment By Type:
6.2 POE Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) controllers and ICS
6.3 POE Powered Device (PD) controllers and ICS
7 Global Power Over Ethernet Solutions Market, By Device
7.2 Power Supply Equipment
7.2.1 Endspan Power Supply Equipment (POE Switch)
7.2.2 Midspan Power Supply Equipment (POE Injector)
7.3 Powered devices
7.3.1 VoIP Phones
7.3.2 Wireless Access Points
7.3.3 IP cameras
7.3.4 Other powered devices
8 Global Power Over Ethernet Solutions Market Segment By Application:
8.3 Security and access control
8.5 LED lighting control
9 Global Power Over Ethernet Solutions Market, By Vertical
10 US Market for Power Over Ethernet Solutions
11 Europe’s Market for Power Over Ethernet Solutions
12 Market for Power Over Ethernet Solutions in the Middle East and Africa
13 APAC’s Market for Power Over Ethernet Solutions
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competition Quadrant
14.2 Market share analysis
14.3 Strategic initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
14.3.3 Product developments and improvements
- Texas Instruments
- Linear technology
- Monolithic Energy Systems
- Cisco Systems
- Silicon Laboratories
- Akros Silicon
- Maxim integrated products
- Analog Devices
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jyq41g