Department of Electrical Engineering
We invite applications for faculty positions in the ranks of full professor, associate professor and assistant professor but are not limited to the following areas:
- Multi-agent systems, intelligent robotics, mechatronics and general control areas
- Power Electronics, Renewable Energy and Smart Grid
- Advanced CMOS, nanoelectronics, nanophotonics, display, memory technologies, quantum technologies, bioelectronics, IoT devices, power and high frequency devices
- Biomedical Electronics, Biomedical Imaging, Nano-Biotechnology, Biophotonics, Bioinformatics, Medical Informatics, Neuroengineering, Computational Bioengineering, Biomedical Sensors
- Computer science and engineering, embedded systems, cloud/green/ubiquitous/mobile computing and networking, cybersecurity and trusted computing, machine learning, data-centric computing, computing architecture
- Microwave and millimeter wave techniques, antennas and applications, electromagnetic theory and calculation techniques, IoT technologies, THz technologies, radar systems
- Communication, signal processing, optimization, information theory, coding theory and emerging fields in the above fields, image forensics, cyber-physical security
- SoC design (AI/ML chips, embedded processor/memory design, green/medical electronics, sensor electronics, THz/quantum circuits, Si photonics), hardware security/reliable and trusted hardware architecture
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA), secure system design and verification methodology
- Photonics for 3D Detection, Emerging Display Technologies, Optical Communications & Optical Interconnects (including components/modules/systems for LiDAR, 5G, data center), Ultrahigh Speed Optoelectronics, Quantum Computing (hardware/software)
- Data science and engineering, artificial intelligence, deep learning, computer vision, IoT, data-centric computing and networking, next generation wireless networking, social networking, cybersecurity
- Malware Analysis, Network Security, IoT Security, Secure Software and Testing, Secure Encryption, Cyber Physical Security
Applications should be submitted through the website at: https://ee.ntu.edu.tw/eeoffice/ntuejob/and a copy of the following application materials should be mailed to Chairman Chung-Chih Wu at: [email protected] no later than November 4, 2022.
- Cover Sheet
- A curriculum vitae with a full list of publications and a teaching and research plan
- Up to 5 recent publications (including major publications within 5 years and additional publications within 7 years)
- Two or more reference letters (to be mailed separately to) [email protected] by referees)
- doctorate certificate (or proof of Ph.D. degree to be obtained by July 31, 2023)
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
The start date of the employment is August 1.st† 2023 or February 1st† 2024.
All ranks of professors are remunerated according to the standard set by the Ministry of Education. Additional earnings may include:Yushan Scholar Program from MOE, Grant for Incoming Distinguished Talents from NTU, support from the Foundation for the Advancement of Outstanding Scholarship, Principal Investigator Fees from Industrial-Academic Collaboration Scholarships, etc. Further information is available in the NTU Faculty Handbook (http://event.ntu.edu.tw/facultyhandbook/en/about-ntu/†