The July 4th sale come up quickly, and they seem hugely tempting when you’re in the market for a new laptop. However, we have news for you: the July 4th sale isn’t the best time to buy devices like laptops. Instead it is Prime Day Deals which are the most appealing option here. To help you figure out what to buy and when, read on as we walk you through what you need to know.
- † Amazon hasn’t launched an official July 4 sale since Prime Day is just around the corner, but it has discounted some must-have electronics and appliances (even more than usual) from its early Prime Day deals.
- † Best Buy’s July 4th Appliance Sale is now underway, with steep discounts on home essentials like dishwashers, refrigerators, and washer-dryers. You can also get a free $100 gift card with device pack purchases of $1,499 or more.
- † Bed Bath & Beyond reduces prices by up to 50% on a wide range of goods for the kitchen, bedroom, dining room, bathroom, patio and any other space inside (or even outside) your home.
- † Casper is throwing up to $600 off its mattresses and a whopping 50% off almost everything else (with a few exceptions) for the July 4th sale.
- † Dell offers huge discounts on laptops, monitors and desktop computers, including popular items like gaming PCs and XPS laptops.
- † Looking for better food? Right now, you can sign up for HelloFresh and get your first meal box for just $3.79 per meal set, along with free home shipping.
- † HP has been selling on July 4 since what feels like the dawn of time, and it’s back with a new one for July 4, 2022: enjoy up to 60% off a wide selection of laptops, desktops, monitors, PC peripherals and printers.
- † Lenovo is another PC brand that loves to run these seasonal sales, and its July 4 deals include doorbuster discounts of up to 60% on ThinkPads, Legion gaming laptops, monitors, accessories, and more.
- † Lowe’s offers between $150 and $750 off home appliances, patio furniture, and just about anything else you’d squeeze in or out of your home, including outdoor grills. The more you buy, the more you save.
- † Nectar has one of the best July 4th sales on bedding, with $100 off its memory foam mattresses and up to $499 in free extras (sheets, pillows, etc.) with every mattress purchase.
- † Samsung makes everything from smartphones to home appliances, so whatever you’re looking for, this July 4th sale probably has it. Everything from Galaxy phones and smartwatches to 4K TVs and refrigerators is now discounted.
- † Target’s July 4 sale offers discounts of up to 50% on clothing, toys, appliances, technology, indoor and outdoor furniture, and more.
- † You can save big at The Home Depot on thousands of items, including household appliances such as dishwashers and refrigerators, patio furniture and accessories and household tools.
- † Save up to $500 on select mattresses, up to 40% on toppers of any size, and up to $100 on pillows and bedding during the Tempur-Pedic sale on July 4.
- † Like Target, Walmart is another go-to place if selection is what you desire. The July 4th Rollback Event offers juicy savings on clothing, toys, video games, electronics, housewares, outdoor gear, and just about everything else.
- † Looking for new garden furniture? Hammock? jacuzzi? arbor? Relief? Heating? Umbrella? grilling? Wayfair’s July 4th sale has it all — at a whopping 60% off.
The 4th of July sales are very strong in one particular thing: device deals† When it comes to buying new appliances for your home, such as a new refrigerator, oven, washer/dryer, or just about any other major white goods, the July 4th sale is the time to watch.
That’s because, traditionally, the 4th of July sales focus on ways you can improve your home. In addition to major appliances, this also means items such as mattresses and bedding, as well as furniture, are often heavily discounted during the July 4th sale, unlike Prime Day deals.
In addition to ways to improve your home, the 4th of July sale often includes discounts on clothing and shoes. That way, everything about your aesthetic can be improved for less, from your home to your own personal style.
So, when should you buy a new laptop? It must be Prime Day. Prime Day takes place on July 12 and July 13, so it’s just a week after July 4 and can mean a much bigger savings than buying early. The Prime Day laptop deals are often some of the best out there and we don’t just mean during the summer, we mean all year round. The only time such deals tend to compete is during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, with both events only happening in late November, after Thanksgiving.
That’s a long wait for a new laptop, so buying as part of the Prime Day deals is a much better option. We’re counting on seeing some pretty impressive laptop deals around the Prime Day sale. We’re not just talking about buying from Amazon either. Often other retailers step in and launch their own sales that can be just as competitive as Amazon and sometimes even better. That’s why it’s important to look around.
In addition to regular laptop deals, it’s also very likely that we’ll see some Prime Day MacBook Deals† Admittedly, such deals are usually not as competitive as other laptop deals, as MacBooks are so sought after that they have higher prices. You can still enjoy some reasonable discounts though, so if you’re in the market for a new MacBook, it’s worth keeping an eye out for what Prime Day can bring.