Executive Summary The global AI-based medical imaging market was valued at $764 in 2021. 44 million, with the North American region leading the regional market share. Some of the major factors driving the growth of the AI-based medical imaging market are the growing prevalence of chronic diseases, the rising geriatric population, technological advancements in medical diagnosis, increased demand for AI tools in the medical field, an influx of of large and complex data sets and an increase in cross-sector partnerships and collaborations.
New York, July 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Global AI-Based Medical Imaging Market – Analysis By Image Acquisition Technology, Application, End-User, By Region, By Country (2022 ) Edition: Market Insights and Forecast with Impact of COVID-19 (2022-2027)” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06290996/?utm_source=GNW
All these factors will drive the adoption of AI-based technologies in medical diagnosis.
In addition, the ever-increasing healthcare spending of individuals and governments around the world is fueling the demand for high-quality healthcare services, such as AI-based medical imaging. The Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region due to its increasing disease prevalence and increasing population. In addition, the rapidly evolving healthcare infrastructure in Asian countries such as China, India and South Korea is driving market growth.
COVID-19 has had a positive impact on the AI-based medical imaging market. This is due to the growing demand for imaging CT scans during the pandemic to detect various chest infections, ultrasounds and MRIs in the patients. The demand for portable ultrasonic devices has increased dramatically. Government organizations have invested huge sums in these platforms to reduce the risk of COVID 19. In addition, AI-based ultrasound diagnosis provides faster delivery of non-contact diagnosis procedures, reducing the transmission rate of the virus.
In 2021, GE Healthcare announced the acquisition of BK Medical, a $3 billion leader in advanced surgical visualization. With this acquisition, GE Healthcare has added a fast-growing and new field of real-time surgical visualization to its surgical ultrasound capabilities. This acquisition will likely expand GE Healthcare’s Ultrasound business from diagnostics to surgical and therapeutic interventions. Real-time advanced visualization delivers better care, faster surgeries and fewer complications in patient diagnosis.
Scope of the report
• The report presents the analysis of the AI-based medical imaging market for the historical period 2017-2021 and the forecast period of 2022-2027.
• The report analyzes the AI-based medical imaging market by value (USD million).
• The report analyzes the AI-based medical imaging market based on image acquisition technology (X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT scan, others).
• The report analyzes the AI-based Medical Imaging Market by Applications (Neurology, Respiratory System, Oncology, Cardiovascular, Other)
• The report analyzes the AI-based medical imaging market by end users (hospitals, clinics and others)
• The global AI-based medical imaging market is analyzed by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa).
• The global AI-based medical imaging market is analyzed by country (United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, China, Japan, India, South Korea).
• The report’s key insights are presented through the market share frameworks of leading companies. The attractiveness of the market is also shown per region, per image acquisition technology, per application and per end user.
• The report also analyzes the industry’s key opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges.
• The report tracks key technology innovations, mergers & acquisitions and the role of manufacturers. The companies analyzed in the report include IBM Watson Health, GE Healthcare, Philips, Butterfly Network, Nano-X, Hologic, Lunit, Artery’s and Siemens Healthineers.
Main target audience
• Medical Device Companies
• Hospitals, clinics, care units
• Research and Development Organizations (R&D)
• Government and Regulatory Agencies
• Consultancy and consultancy firms
• Investment banks and equity funds
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06290996/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data, so you get all the market research you need instantly and in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001