PARIS, July 7, 2022 — Atos has announced that 5 new startups will join”Scaler, the Atos Accelerator” program, an open innovation accelerator program for startups and SMEs. These new startups have a specific focus on digital security and quantum. Scaler creates added value for Atos’ customers as the startups enrich its portfolio with innovative solutions and Atos in turn supports their business development and helps them grow internationally, giving them faster access to its customers and the partner ecosystem.
Join the Scaler program Today Atos welcomes the following startups – focused on the categories ‘Digital Security’ and ‘Advanced Technology’:
- ColibrITD: innovative quantum computing software platform for managing and optimizing the access to quantum computing by any enterprise within a hybrid classical and quantum HPC environment,
- Cycognito: External Attack Surface Management SaaS platform that detects, prioritizes and can exploit critical exposure points by providing remediation guidance,
- DuoKey: Technology that protects data in the cloud through Multi Party Computation (MPC) and encryption. It overcomes known security vulnerabilities by encrypting valuable data with various MPC-based key shares,
- digitalberry: An orchestrator of cryptographic assets such as digital certificates, tokens, and key pairs. Digitalberry secures and simplifies the widespread use of digital certificates within non-expert organizations,
- GitGuardian: A code security platform that allows developers, cloud operations, security and compliance professionals to collaborate for secure software development.
For this third wave of start-ups, the Atos Scaler team provided the pitching sessions in the Metaverse. Startups needed to provide a 100% immersive and realistic experience in a virtual universe. Additional pitch sessions for the ‘Decarbonization’ and ‘Digital’ categories will be held in H2 2022.
Every year, new startups are selected to develop their projects based on specific customer interests. They will remain in the program, where Atos helps them accelerate their development and grow internationally, for an 18-month period to access Atos’ customers and partners and take advantage of Atos’ technological expertise, as well as its global brand and visibility. Since it launch in 2020, Atos Scaler has stimulated many open innovation projects to support the business needs of customers.
To date, Atos Scaler has taken on board more than 20 start-ups from around the world and approximately 20 customer agreements have already been signed, with customer engagement accelerating: Atos Scaler’s key performance indicators (KPIs) have been 2022 more than doubled†
“Digital security and quantum computing are complex and multifaceted domains that have become critical in today’s business world. It is essential to drive innovation and collaboration in these sectors to support companies now and in the future.” said Zeina Zakour, Vice President, Global CTO Digital Security at Atos. “Atos Scaler is great because it really fuels innovation, which means that together, through this program, we can address very specific customer needs with original and relevant solutions, while strengthening our leadership position in cybersecurity and quantum.”
Some examples of Atos Scaler delivering on its promises – accelerating business growth and open portfolio innovation – include:
- Grow business, like with France Télévision in the decarbonisation of its new media NOWU with Greenspector and EcoAct;
- Develop open innovation, such as a sustainable financing solution called ‘Decarbonized Investment Brain’ with DreamQuark† use startup ProvenRun‘s security certified operating system Proven Core to keep her safe BullSequana S and BullSequana Edge servers for consistent security from Edge to HPC and Cloud; and use carbon minds’ environmental life cycle data to enrich the Atos product Carbon Footprint (PCF) platform†
- Expand Atos’ strategic ecosystem by developing IoT and OT security solutions for customers in the energy sector with OTORIO, which has also been selected as a strategic partner of Atos for its own next-generation OT solutions for industrial cybersecurity and digital risk management; and collaborating with start-up Circular Computing to introduce carbon neutral, remanufactured laptops as part of Atos’ Digital Workplace offering.
The full list of startups currently in the program now includes:
More information about Atos Scaler and selected startups: https://atos.net/en/atos-scaler†
atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 111,000 employees and annual sales of c. €11 billion. The European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high-performance computing, the Group offers tailor-made end-to-end solutions for all sectors in 71 countries. As a pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to providing secure and low-carbon digital technology for its customers. Atos is an SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 indices.